Terms & Conditions
© SABCO Australia Pty Ltd 2008
The content of this website is copyright protected. You may only download, display, print and reproduce material from this site in its current form for your non-commercial personal, or internal organisational use. Any copies made must retain and display this copyright notice.
External site images used on http://www.sabco.com.au are not the copyright works of SABCO Australia Pty Ltd. Permission to reproduce these images has been provided to SABCO Australia Pty Ltd from the relevant creators or owners. These images must not be reproduced without obtaining the prior written permission of the creator or owner of those works or by contacting SABCO Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, the content of any third party websites which may be linked to from this site, are the intellectual property of other parties. The Commonwealth Government recommends that you refer to the copyright statements at those sites and if required obtain prior written consent of the relevant parties before making use of any such materials.Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), all other rights are reserved.Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
SABCO Australia Pty Ltd
9-13 Link Way
Laverton North, Vic 3026
or by e-mail using our Contacts page.
By visiting and using the information on this website you agree to the following: Intellectual property laws protect this site. Copyright in the material available on this site is owned by SABCO Australia Pty Ltd and third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen
- unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of copyright material for research or personal use.
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Trade marks referred to on this site may be registered in some jurisdictions. Where this site refers to any trade marks not owned by SABCO Australia Pty Ltd, Sabco Australia Pty Ltd does not thereby represent that it has an ownership interest in, or a licence to use, any such trade marks.
Always check the information
Information at this site:
- is general information provided as part of SABCO Australia PTY LTD role in the dissemination of information relating to cleaning products
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- may not be accurate, current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
Links are not endorsements. Links to and frames on this site are permitted but SABCO Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice. Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that SABCO Australia Pty Ltd endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Security risks and computer viruses
The World Wide Web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties
- files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum permitted by law, SABCO Australia PTY LTD excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
All enquiries should be directed to SABCO Australia's Managing Director:
Chief Executive officer:
SABCO Australia PTY LTD
9-13 Link Way
Victoria, Australia 3026